I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for the Opening Ceremonies! I’ve been feeling sporty lately, right in time for Olympic spirit to set in. And nothing says it better than a pair of racing-stripe pants. Add a little pep to your step with this summer look that will give the illusion you’re athletic, even if you have two left feet. Maybe that’s why track-inspired trousers are totally my style! I love dressing up a sporty-casual look. Even with slummy sweats, a pair of heels can work wonders.
1. Tibi Striped Washed Cupro-Blend Pants: The trouser meets the track pant with this sporty-sophisticate take, complete with subtle silk stripes.
On Net-a-Porter for $385.
2. Rag & Bone Dwight Pants: Black-tie apparel gets a sprint-worthy makeover, thanks to Rag & Bone’s effortlessly athletic-inspired collection.
On Shopbop for $325.
3. Sonia Rykiel Colorblock Pants: This slouchy, tapered cut is genius for pointy pumps and teetering sandals, so be sure to pick a showcase-worthy shoe. And this sale? Unreal.
On Shopbop for $358.50 (from 1,195).
4. Didier Parakian Multicolor Stripe Crepe Viscose Trousers: Hit business meetings in style, then style with a racer-back tank for an easy after-hours transition. These bright stripes will pop either way.
On Luisa via Roma for $318.
5. Balenciaga Side Stripe Trousers: Jazz up your pants wardrobe with a blast of peachy pink. You’ll be surprised at what a statement pant can do to revive the rest of your closet.
On Farfetch for $545 (from $907.79).